11/1/08

things are good.

I took Friday off to ... putter. I puttered around the house as if it were my job. Having lost several weekends to travel lately, my putter gauge was on E. So I puttered. The house has never been so orderly.

This morning, we took Wrigley to Findlay Market for probably the last time this season. EVERYONE wanted to make friends with him, and lots of other market regulars stopped by to scratch. The Apple Guy forked over a bit of his blackberry scone for Wigs, and a nice lady offered up a bit of her fresh bread after the boy stuck his nose in her market basket.

Today was a gorgeous Indian Summer day, perfect for a round of fall golf. Now, we're well into a bottle of wine and a hearty fall dinner: roasted pork loin with roasty apples and red onion and (my fave) mashed potatoes.

I love Rob and Wrigley.

No comments: