3/27/07

hello, b.

A shout-out to Rob, who's on his way to Bangkok for business, via this lunchtime post. Hi, B! I figure your flight should be arriving at the Bangkok airport in about an hour (I checked online, and it's an 11-hour time difference from here to there). After this trip, you'll probably never want to set foot on an airplane again! (Except maybe for our upcoming trip to St. Barth.)

Things are super weird when Rob is traveling; I find that I don't much mind being alone, but don't particularly love it, either. I tend to not have wine with dinner, get a few projects done in the evening, and then go to bed early and read. Wrigley is funny, too -- he's more clingy than normal, he barks when he thinks a car is pulling into the drive (Is it him? Is it him? Is it him?) and seems to sense that something isn't quite normal in his little world. I suppose you could say the same of me.

No comments: