9/2/09

in the media.

I was happy to be interviewed by local food columnist Polly Campbell for a story on Cincinnati-area farmers markets in the Wednesday Cincinnati Enquirer a couple of weeks ago.
“We go to Findlay every Saturday with a list to do most of our shopping,” said Bryn Mooth, a devoted farmers market shopper from Mount Lookout. “Then we go to Hyde Park to socialize and see what they have – it’s a little more serendipitous.”
Here's a link to the full article.

And then today, there's a fun Q&A that I did with Justin Ahrens, a designer who runs a studio called Rule29 outside of Chicago. I've gotten to know Justin through the HOW Design Conference and the magazine; he's one of those folks I'm glad I've crossed paths with in my professional life. Here's a link to the interview.

No comments: