6/29/08

wrigley's big day. from wrigley's point of view.

So you've had two versions of yesterday's big fun. Here's how Wrigley saw things:

Guys! Guys! Get up. I'm hungry. Scratch. Scratch.

Gotta go outside!

Yay! Breakfast! It's my favorite! Yay!

Hm. Something's up. The guys are talking to me. They're taking out my leash. What's this bandanna thing she's tying around my neck? Feels itchy. Oh, well, I'm lookin' sharp. Yes, indeedy.

Oh, we're going in the car. We're going somewhere I know. I'm going to start singing in the back seat. Loud. Yes, more singing.

Hey, we're stopping. I'm getting out of the car. Ooh ... gotta pee on this tree! And this one! And this one!

I know where we are: the square. Hooray!

Wow. There's a lot of people around. Lots of them. They're all crowding in on me. I should bark. Loud. Yes, more barking.

Where did Scratch Boy go? He's way up ahead. OK, so I'll just trot alongside Snack Girl. Yes. We're in the groove now.

We're cruising along. Wait! I gotta stop! Snack Girl picks up after me, just like she always does.

We're walking, we're walking. Hey, we're going toward Carl's. Let's go. LET'S GO!!!!

Cool. There are lots of people around. We're walking. Hey, there's Scratch Boy. Hi, Scratch Boy!

Hey, Scratch Boy has something to eat. Something for ME. Pretzel! I love pretzel!

Wow, I could use a big slurp of water. Oooh, crunchy ice. I love ice! I love pretzel!

Yay!

It's a big day for ME! It's all about ME! People are asking about ME! They love ME!

No comments: